New Students

In addition to the above forms, please bring these required documents to the school when registering your child.
  • Proof of residence or an approved exception
  • A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age
  • A certified and complete immunization record or official immunization exemption

Kinder Students

There are two steps:

  1. If you have a kindergarten student, please complete all of the forms on the left.  Bring the registration forms and required documents to the office during office hours or email the completed forms and copies of the documents to Jennye Harding at: [email protected]
  2. Let us know if your child will walk, carpool, or ride the bus by filling out this form.

Current Students

At the beginning of each school year make sure to log into Skyward and go through the information update section for each of your students.

Skyward Login

Out of Area Students

If your child lives outside of Alpine School District, please contact Student Services to get the proper forms and information to complete your out of area request.

Student Services